Thursday, April 9, 2009

Monthly, Weekly, Daily Update

So I(Warren) have decided to contribute to this awesome blog Brittaney has kept up and running so well. I know people want to hear from my view of things more often than they do (mainly Britt). So evidant of my title I will try to update as often as I need to. As long as life keeps moving forward their will always be something to brag about, question, laugh about, or be grateful for thats worth expressing..

It would be easy to just place a comment on Brittaney's update but this is more worth my time. Landen is definatly growing up too fast. His words, actions, and independance is hard to accept. He's still my little man but instead of living off mommy and daddy's demands he now lives off his own (at least he likes to think that). Trying to get him to do ANYTHING against his will is more difficult than I ever thought it could be. He knows what he wants when he wants it and isn't afraid to let you know. He turns 3 next month and brings so much joy to my life it is impossible to explain. Leaving for school everyday with a tug on my hand saying "daddy stay home" and then coming home to "DADDY'S HOME!" followed by a swift hug makes being a parent all the worth while.

Kaylee is growing up too fast too, she's almost 7 months already and leaving the newborn stage. She sits up on her own, grabs at everything, bites everything, and knows how to express what she wants through extreme loudness. It is beyond cute though. She is figuring out out to "talk" rather than just scream. The whole "blah blah, goo, gah, wah, eeeeeee, la la la, and a whole bunch of other things that include arm flailing, leg kicking, and laughs louder than should come out such a little body.

I am down to my final month of classes and I can't figure out if the work is getting harder or I my mind is shutting down knowing I will be DONE in 5 weeks. Regardless of what it is I will be graduating May 16 with my BBA in Finance. Something I didn't think I was capable of is now finally becoming a reality. 5.5 LOOOOOONG years in college will wear ya down. I've been hired as a Sales Manager and will be working long and hard this summer doing sales. It will be worth it though, finally being able to focus on making money rather than making grades.

Overall life is great, busy, and full of more ups than downs.

1 comment:

Brittaney said...

wow babe, i'm impressed! And to think that i didn't even need to say anything! lol! and yes, it is always nice hearing your side, even for me! Nice work!!

Contributors