Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Listen....

Yesterday we met Warren for lunch after school and went to costco (yay!) after we were done eating i took Landen to the store to get some new crafty things to do during the day. I got out of the car, got landen out and started walking to the store. As i was walking into the store i thought, oh crap i forgot to lock my doors, so we went back to the car to lock the doors. We walked around for a bit, Landen told me he wanted this and that, and then some of those, checked out, walked to the car and i can't find my keys.... i basically dumped everything out of my purse and still couldn't find them. I FINALLY found them, only they were IN my car. Ya, nice! The back window was rolled down a little, tried everything i could to pry my hand in there but it wasn't happening. So i had to call my poor husband who had just driven home about 20 minutes prior, to drive all the way back to get us and then go back home. I felt so bad! But luckily i have a great husband who just laughed at me. The worst part of it was that i subconciously left the doors unlocked knowing my keys were in there, and then ignored it and went to lock them. Gosh darn it!! So Landen and i walked to Hastings next door and sat on the floor of the kid section while Landen brought me book after book to read to him. At least it was enjoyable while we waited for Dad! :-)

No comments:

Contributors