Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last one... i promise

Here's a few other things that happened this last week, in addition to the massive amounts of Easter pictures!!! enjoy!!
Last night We were all in the living room watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (its been like 10 years since i've seen that movie but i LOVE it!) Kaylee was playing on the floor. Warren and i looked over and saw this................... Such a cute picture and a sweet puppy! (when she isn't chewing, parking, digging or jumping!)

I decided that it was about time to start getting Kaylee back on a bottle and eating some cereal, since now when she's done eating she thinks its okay to chew on me... yeah, not so much. Luckily for her she has no teeth, still. I did really good this time around though. I strickly breasfed Kaylee for 6.5 months (go me!) and will start getting her on a bottle soon, i hope! Kaylee had her first taste of baby cereal this weekend. She wanted nothing to do with it at first and then would stick out her tongue for me to give her a taste and she made funny faces. So the first time didn't go quite as planned. I tried it the next day though and she snarfed the whole bowl down. She loved it. But the spit up the next day was awful! I forgot how bad it is with formula and cereal! Yuck!

While Warren was gone this weekend Susan wanted to see just how curly Landen's hair really is so she got it wet, put some gel in it and my oh my how the curls came out!! He looked so stinkin' cute but wasn't too happy about it!! But just look at all those curls!! Warren hates it but the women love it! So no hair cut for Landen just yet!! :-)

Landen got his very first helmet! He was so excited for it that he had to wear it everywhere, knee pads, elbow pads and all! He looks so cute in it too! We bought a bike seat for my bike to be able to take Kaylee because shes still too little for the bike jogger but i think Landen will be using it more! Now we just need to find a little helmet for miss Kaybear! I'm so excited for the warm weather to be able to go on bike rides after dinner again! Warren and i used to go for a walk every single day after dinner when Landen was on his way, and when he was just a baby! I love walking and can't wait to get out and do it again!

1 comment:

Hollie Rae Keller said...

Congrats on your house!!! That's so exciting!!! It's so cute too!
We are the same ward as the Calls here in Pocatello. I actually found their blog by browsing through your blog roll. So, thanks!!! How do you know them?
Again, congrats on the house! So fun!

Contributors