Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Beautiful sunshiny days!

The last couple days have been soooo warm and we have DEFINATELY been taking advantage of it! I have totally neglected my laundry, my cleaning, my packing and just played outside with the kids. Landen would live outside it were an option and i think Kaylee's getting there...

We pulled out Landen's pool and put the slide in it (the ONLY way to play in a pool), added a few water balls and squirt guns to play with....We added lots of color to Grandma's side walk...

Daddy taught Landen how to drink from the fire hydrant....

I got these totally awesome, totally kandid pictures of Landen....! I just LOVE them!

Then it was time for a nap...

And for me to get back to the never-ending laundry, the cleaning and the packing....

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

Gotta love those sunny days!

Contributors