Monday, April 6, 2009

He's NOT a baby anymore!!




Last night i went to lay down with Landen as he was watching his night-time movie, just to snuggle with him. I walked in the room and he said, "Hi Mommy". I laid down, kissed his forehead and said, "Hi Sweet Baby." He looked at me and said, "No Mommy, i'm not a baby, i'm Landen." And then he started to sing his ABC's. It was a very funny yet sad moment for me. My little boy is growing up so fast, he's not a baby anymore, in fact he helps me take care of the our little baby. He is so smart and so much fun and just wants to play all day! It amazes me how much he is learning and literally watching his little sponge of a brain obsorb it all. He makes me laugh doing the silliest little things.

It's just not fair how fast kids grow, i don't know what i'm going to do when we decide to have our last baby. At this rate, we may end up having at least 8!!!

No comments:

Contributors