Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What a morning!

This morning i woke up bright and early (ok, it wasn't even bright yet, that's how early it was) to go to Albertson's to get in on the post cereal sale today. My Albertsons is so wonderful! You're only allowed to do 3 transactions in a row but they opened a register just for me and then closed the line behind me so that i could do all my 15 transactions in a row! The bagger put all my cereal up in rows of 5 boxes (i was doing 5 boxes/transaction) Then put them all in boxes according to what cereal they were. SOOOOO awesome of them! Not to mention i spent about $20 on 50-some boxes of cereal!!! Saving over $200!!!! WHOOT WHOOT! We now have over a years supply of cereal! (would have gotten more but we calculated how much we would eat by when they expire so it worked out pretty perfect! :-)





After Albertsons i went to Rite Aid and spent $5 on over $50 worth of stuff! So all-in-all it was a FANTASTIC morning!!

No comments:

Contributors