Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Today's pocket change!

Dear Albertson's and Rite Aid,
Before couponing i NEVER shopped at your stores. You will be happy to know now, that you two are my favorite!! (depending on the week) But this week... you are my favorite! Albertsons.... you made my day today when i had 8 transactions with literally the change in my pocket. My most expensive transaction was $1.17. Rite Aid.... although your single check rebates have always made me do more work than i'd like, i still use it and am looking forward to my $50 some check in the mail in the next couple of weeks! So thank you for being so friendly and allowing me to coupon at your store. For that, i will continue to shop there!

Rite Aid: After rebates will have paid $ 6.43
Saved: $53.47


Albys: Spent $6.17
Saved $86.53
(that's 40 cans of veggies, 4 boxes of pasta, 8 yogurts and 10lbs of flour!)

No comments:

Contributors