Thursday, March 4, 2010

This one is a fun one for me!

Ok, so most of you know that i have been crazy ADDICTED to my couponing! I love it. I feel like its a game and a rush to stretch every penny that i can to help our food, personal items and everything else storage get a little bigger! And seeing how many items i can get for FREE or better, have the store PAY ME to buy the items! My favorite has to be buying a gillette fusion razor for $.99 and getting a FREE $6-$8 body wash... did that 3 times and i'm waiting to get my Olay rebate of $15 for "buying" 3 body washes! What a STEAL! The joy of coming home with hundreds of dollars worth of stuff for the change i found in the couch that morning is FANTASTIC!

I've been taking pictures and going through receipts after some shopping trips and i thought it would be fun to post a few of my favorites! As i was going through some of them and adding (okay mostly SUBTRACKING) totals, i was pretty amazed with myself, once again! I know Warren is sick of hearing all my crazy deals but i think he secretly likes it ;-)
I estimate that we have enough razors, deoderant, body wash and shampoos/conditioners to last Warren and i probably 2-3 years! Probably 4 years worth of all my free body washes!


This was my latest Albertsons deal. Not all the fruit treats are in the picture because i went later that evening to buy about 20 more. LOL. For about 55 boxes of fruit snacks, 11 lbs of chicken, 8 juices, 2 bagel bites, frozen mashed potatoes and 3 gums i spent a total of $23.35 saving $149.62!


Total spent: $3.27
Total saved: $56.29



Total spent: $4.57,
Total saved: $30.57


Total spent: $4.82
Total saved: $22.88


Total spent: $1.92
Total saved: $47.86


Total spent: $5.25
Toal saved: $36.52 + i got 2 free movie tickets!


Total spent: $39.20
Total saved: $134.84

Because of couponing we have gotten some SERIOUS stock piles! Here's a look at just a few area of our storage throughout the house!




Yes, the fruit snacks go all the way back to the wall! Remember, there are over 50 boxes!! LOL! For all the honey nut cheeries i paid roughly $20 for 12 boxes but i got 6 FREE MOVIE TICKETS! Now if only we had time to go see a movie! :-)




Soon we are going to have to move to a bigger house with a 3rd car garage so we can have one garage room JUST for storage items!! YAY! That would be FUN! :-)

No comments:

Contributors