Saturday, October 3, 2009

Monkey See-Monkey Do!

Last night Landen put Warren in time out! (yes, i mean my 3 year old put my husband in time out) for "hitting" mommy. Warren and i were just playing and then Landen got pretty upset for something, and once he calmed down and we could finally understand what he was saying under all that gibberish she broke out in laughter. Landen took Warren by his hand and yelled at him the whole way to the time out bench. Landen got right in Warren's face, finger pointed at his nose and everything and said, "Do you want me to hit you? Do you? Then don't hit mommy, that's a no no!" and then hit Warren on his back. He then told him he had to quit being a bad boy. Oh he is so stinkin HILARIOUS!! Warren and i about died laughing! I still chuckle thinking about it in my head!

No comments:

Contributors