Sunday, June 28, 2009

Saturday

Well yesterday was a very fun filled day! We woke up super early to get ready for the yard sale which, i could not believe how much stuff we had! I had asked from friends and family that if they had anything they wanted to bring they could but i was actually grateful that no one ended up coming because i don't know where everything would've gone!! My sweet husband informed me that this was the last yard sale we could ever have. (He says that every time though) Pretty sad when we've been married 5 years and have managed to have at least 10 yard sales!
Landen enjoyed playing with old toys and snooping through everything and enjoyed all the little kids that came to say hello to him.

It was a very slow afternoon but we did make quite a bit. Afterwards i sorted through stuff to post on craigslist, stuff to D.I. and a big pile of stuff to take to that Iraqi family.
Despite what i may have thought, it actually was pretty good, busy, but pretty good. Kids were well-behaved, Kaylee put up with me more than i could've asked for, I didn't gripe at Warren too much, we made some money and cleared out a lot of junk. Even though we still can't find any takers for our bunk bed!

After an all day yard sale we cleaned up, hurried inside, cleaned ourselves, made a broccoli salad (YUM!) and went to our Ward Party. It was a blast and i'm really glad we went! Landen had a great time playing all the games and playing with all the kids. Warren won the pie eating contest! (he makes me so proud) and Kaylee enjoyed her nap. Our ward was also having an auction and after fighting with Jefferson for a while, we finally won Wake Boarding Lessons for Warren. Which, turned out to be a little more than i was wanting to pay, but it sounds like it'll be a blast and Landen and I will get to go hang out on the boat to watch Daddy fall... I mean wake board ;-) So Happy Birthday Babe, hope its worth it!
All in All, it was a really fun busy day! Now that this week is over my days are FINALLY going to slow down! Thank goodness!

1 comment:

Forever Glascock's said...

No kidding! It took everything in me to not go and cream that lifeguard!! I agree about going this week too. I told Neilsen that I would see if we could go to the Waterpark with Landen! We were reading each other's minds. :)

Contributors