Thursday, June 25, 2009

Awe, Roaring Springs we meet again!

The warm weather is just starting but Landen and I have manged to sneak in a few trips to Roaring Springs already. Monday was Roaring Springs’ 10 year anniversary so all day passes were only $10 so Warren and Kaylee got to come with us. It was Kaylee’s first trip and she loves it!! It wasn’t the warmest of days but still warm enough to play for a little while. Kaylee and I sat at the very very end of the wave pool and she splashed te water with each wave that swims over her chunky little legs. It was a lot of fun! Landen and i will definately get a use out of our passes! And going there motivitates me to get back into shape & work on my tan! :-)


I love this picture!




Landen had a sponge bob ice cream....

And was very good about sharing it with his baby sister
A rainbow without rain... pretty cool, huh?

1 comment:

Jesse and Brooke Ward said...

Love all the photos!! That is amazing what Susy did for that family! Jesse and I hadn't heard anything about it. Pretty Cool! Hope everything is going good. Heard you guys might be heading this way around the 4th? It would be fun to all get together!

Contributors