Tuesday, February 10, 2009

FIIIINE!!!!! 25 Random Things About Me..... :-)

1) I absolutly hate school and can't WAIT to graduate.
2) I love ALL types of food that don't include vegetables in any form.
3) My right ear is crooked and looks funny. (thanks brittaney)
4) I listen to talk radio allll day.
5) I LOOOOOVE running long distance.
6) I hate to exercise anywhere but outside.
7) I can't stand chick flix but would watch anything to go out with Brittaney.
8) I am a finance major and LOVE the financial world. (Too bad it's in such disarray)
9) The second it gets above freezing consistantly I will be out Catfishing every weekend that Brittaney will allow me too.
10) I love it when Landen gets too rough with me trying out his new wrestling moves.
11) I love Kaylee's smile and excitement everytime I come home from school.
12) I hate Boise drivers. They go at least 5 under or 10 over. No inbetweens.
13) I'm not very good at basketball but absolutly love to play.
14) I am secretly a fan of the twilight movie. It was pretty good. BUT.....
15) Underworld series is a true Vampire movie and my favorite.
16) I am a nerd
17) If I had the time to read books I probably would.
18) I've managed a great high school gpa and nearly a 3.0 college gpa with absolutly no outside studying.
19) I get annoyed way to easily with my 6 month old puppy that can't keep her nose out of things. (sorry daisy)
20) I would die for my kids and wife without hesitation.
21) I have no brothers and 3 sisters.
22) I'm addicted to 24 (dont watch them, because you can't stop)
23) I really think it's cute when Brittaney consistantly switches eyes when talking.
24) I hate the midnight bedtime but can't do anything about it because of Landen
25) I want more alone time with Brittaney (we don't get enough of that)

And just like Brittaney I will add number 26......
26) I hate doing these sort of surveys but love Brittaney enough to do it. :-)

2 comments:

Brittaney said...

don't let him fool you, he really does enjoy chic flicks!

Michelle Ross said...

my husband denies loving chic flicks too.

Contributors