Friday, February 6, 2009

25 Things about MEEEEEE.....

Well, figured i'd post 25 random things about me on my blog since it is going around on Facebook. So here they are, ENJOY.........

1. I love popcorn ON my ice cream
2. I pride myself in my children's clothing (we have specific "going out" clothing, ask Warren, he HATES it) LOL!
3. I'm not a good cook
4. I love to yard sale and shop thrift stores
5. I grew out my fingernails for the first time EVER a couple months ago
6. I LOVE food! (probably a little too much)
7. I am definately a Disney girl, i know everything about it, and would be content always going to Disneyland (or disneyworld) for vacation
8. When talking to people I look at both eyes, back and forth (this ALSO drives Warren crazy!)
9. I'm terrible at math (shhhh don't tell Susan!) :-)
10. I have to make my sandwiches a certain way, i.e. mustand can't touch cheese because they are both yellow (thanks Mom!)
11. I'm terrified of worms
12. My feet stink, always
13. I think i have pretty darn cute kids
14. I actually enjoy working out
15. I love vegetables
16. I'd live in California if i could
17. I get depressed without the sun (these last couple weeks have sucked!)
18. I dress for comfort, not to impress
19. I'm an emotional shopper
20. I have OCD when it comes to cleaning (and i'm a germaphobe)
21. I don't know how to ask for help
22. I fantasize about being Bella from Twilight (you and me both Michelle!)
23. I do love the Gospel even though i'm terrible at showing it
24. I can type over 90 wpm
25. I think my in-laws are the best second parents EVER!

So after reading through all of these myself, i noticed that i did one thing more than anything else and needed to add that as my #26, here it is...
26. I apparently love to drive my husband crazy! LOL! Maybe i'll get him to do his 25 things too!

2 comments:

Katie said...

i totally do the eye thing too. i didn't even realized i did until my husband told me to stop and that it freaks him out...

Call Family said...

Good info on you Brittaney!

Contributors