Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Moment of VICTORY!

Have you ever held a black light up in your bathroom? Even after you've cleaned? Well if you haven't... i wouldn't recommend it. In fact, i would STRONGLY recommend you NOT to do this! You WILL be traumatized!

About a year ago I bought that "Urine Gone" (p.s. works great for potty training kids!) well with it came a black light to show "urine" gross, right? Well me being the crazy girl i am, put the black light in the bathroom to see what "treasures" i could fine. I about threw up at the horror of how disgusting my bathroom was! I could not believe how far urine could fly across the room!!!! To make it worse... i had cleaned the bathroom the day before!
YUCK is all i can say!!

Well today I WOULD put the black light into any of my bathrooms... go ahead, come over and try me! The kids & hubby are out of the town this weekend so i took 4.5 hrs of none stop work and SCOURED my entire house!!! Every nook & cranny is completely clean. Every toilet, scrubbed. Every floor, vacuumed & moped. Every bed, made. Every piece of laundry, cleaned folded and put away. Every dish, washed and put away. Landen's room decorations, fixed and back up. Every dust particle, gone. The tracks on the train table, reassembled. Winter clothes, put away. My house is peaceful when it's clean. And this weekend i get to enjoy it, to myself, in peace & QUIET!! Quiet... hmmm.... what does that sound like....? Oh yeah.... this.... the only sound i can hear is the ceiling fan and the buttons on the keyboard as i am typing.
It is a beautiful sound!

But i wish i could say i am going to lay down and enjoy the quiet the rest of the day but i've got errands to run, fondant to make, cake to decorate, bday presents to buy, and wedding crafts that need to be made!

HAPPY SATURDAY!

No comments:

Contributors