Monday, July 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARREN!

Today is Warren's 26th birthday (i think, right steph?) And while he is pretending to enjoy his day at work the kids and i are off to go "berfday" shopping for him! Kaylee wished her daddy a happy birthday via voice notes to his phone this morning and Landen is SUPER DUPER excited to go buy him ALL the toys he ever wanted (by HE i mean, Landen) :) Here's a little something fun!

26 Reasons why WE love Warren
(yes, Landen is helping me make this list)
1. He works very hard & gave up a lot for us
2. He's ALWAYS put his family first, without a 2nd thought
3. He is EXTREMELY patient!
4. He plays games with me (landen)
5. He lets me climb on him like a jungle gym (don't worry, this was landens too!)
6. He has an amazing musical talent (voice & instruments)
7. He sends me a text (almost) every morning just to say, "Good morning, i love you, have a great day."
8. He always fixes my plate first
9. He lets me sleep with the extra good pillow
10. Hes always willing to serve without expecting anything in return
11. Hes HOT! :)
12. He has more talents than anyone i know
13. He always gives me the "red ones" from his candy
14. He refuses to let me go to sleep til i kiss him goodnight
15. He loves chic-flicks ;)
16. Hes an absolutely AMAZING dad!
17. He compliments me every single day
18. He tries so hard to put Kaylee's hair up & on days I put her hair up but it looks terrible he lets me blame it on "him" doing her hair
19. Hes a very hard worker
20. "He makes me feel better when i'm scared of dragon kites & ghosts and scary things at school" (lol)
21. He still tries very hard to impress me
22. He holds the priesthood
23. He cleans up after my spills (landen)
24. Hes very smart!!
25. He puts up with A LOT from me (thats from both of us) :)
26. And last but not least, He is my best friend! He IS the love of my life and i wouldn't have it any other way! He is absolutely perfect for me in every way, (dirty laundry and all)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY WARREN!

No comments:

Contributors