Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I Suppose

Well Brittaney has put so much effort into this blog and I Suppose it's about time I put some work into it. At least this time I won't have any pictures to describe a wonderous thing but I will put some insight and perspective on life as of recent and go from there. Just like Brittaney said I started back up school this week. It will be a craaaazy semester but when push comes to shove and only 18 credits later I will be graduating with a Bachelors degree in Business Adminstration with an emphasis in Finance. Yes, finance. The one degree that would have rocked....until last year. When the economy slumped the one degree to go down with it seemed to be Finance. No more Investment Banks. Commercial Banks are getting bailed out left and right so they don't go under; and people do NOT trust the stock market right now which is extremely unfortunate. But I will be patient and pull through and come out in the end with a rockin' job.

As far as the family is concerned I was off school for a month and LOVED the time I got to spend with the kids and Brittaney without the stress of school. It was wonderful and made it that much harder to start up again. Landen and I had a blast and he actually turned into a daddy's boy and well, Kaylee has always been a daddy's girl (at least that's what I tell myself). I loved the time I was able to spend with Brittaney, go to bed with her every night and NOT wake up to an alarm and be able to help raise the kids. She is such a wonderful mother and I hope at least for that month I was able to give her a small break from the stress of a stay at home mom. Anyway, to sum my family all up, Landen is a stud, Kaylee is absolutly precious, and Brittaney is perfect.

So I hope this catches everyone up on my perspective of life. You will hear back from me soon!!!

No comments:

Contributors