Monday, September 28, 2009

Pampa & Elli

I know this is totally over due but i still had to post some pics of it! Recently we were fortunate enough to have my sister kelli and my dad come out for a few days for a visit! We were so thrilled to have them!! here's just a fun pics from that trip!!


Mimi bought a "make your own birdhouse kit" for pampa and landen to do. Landen had a blast making it with his pampa! When it was all done Landen took it outside carrying it and started yelling, "BIRDS! BIRDS! YOUR HOUSE IS DONE! COME INSIDE!! " It was so sweet! They had to build it then paint it, and now it hangs in my front porch right next to my bird feeder! Landen still reminds me who did it every time we walk out the front door!
The finished product!


Kaylee with Aunty Kelli

No comments:

Contributors