Monday, November 3, 2008

You have to see this!

Okay, so Warren and i saw this video on Oprah the other day called 99 Balloons (yes, i made Warren sit and watch it too) and it has honestly completely changed my perspective on life!! It really makes you greatful for every single day (even the stressful ones with the baby up all night just wanting to play) and makes me appreciate each day more, instead of obsorbing and only focusing on the troubles and problems we are facing. Hopefully you too will get something out of it! I will warn you, it's sad, but it's so good!! GRAB A TISSUE BEFORE YOU WATCH IT! I've seen this video about 5 times now and it doesn't get any easier watching and i cry every time.
Here's the link....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p05THqLhECI

****Read this next part AFTER you watch the video****





The family came on another episode of Oprah to announce they had a beautiful 100% healthy 2 week old baby girl. So, a good end to the story!! :-)

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

I saw that too!! I cried and cried...

Contributors